05 Aug, 2009
Win $100 Cash and More from Freezerburns in the Congressman Jefferson Freezer Cash Giveaway
Posted by: Gregory Ng: The Frozen Food Master
So first off, you guys are probably like, “Who the hell is Congressman Jefferson?” Well allow me to give you some background.
This afternoon, William Jefferson, a former Louisiana Congressman was convicted of taking bribes in a case where FBI agents found over $90,000 in cash “wrapped in foil and hidden in boxes of frozen pie crust” in his freezer.
Read the entire story here.
What’s the Prize?
In honor of this incredibly creative way to use a freezer, I have decided to launch a contest for all of my loyal fans. In honor of the freezer cash stuffing, one lucky winner will receive the following stuffed in a frozen food box:
• $100 cash
• $50 worth of frozen food coupons
• A signed FreezerBurns T-shirt
How Do I Win?
Simply email a picture of you with a sign that either reads “I love Freezerburns” or “Freezerburns Rocks”. It can be on a handwritten sign, printed from a computer, written on your body, etc. Be creative! (and keep it at least R Rated please)
Email your picture to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter. Good luck!
• Entries will be published for all to view.
• All photos belong to Freezerburns.com and you (the sender)
• Enter as many times as you like
• Winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries
• Contest ends Monday August 31st at 8PM EST and a winner will be notified by email.
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED